Bison Cooler Review
What do you look for in a 5 day cooler? There are several different features to consider when you start shopping.
I wanted one that could be used for boating, fishing, camping, hunting, or even at my fire station. After doing my homework, I found one.
I chose Bison coolers out of all the 5 day coolers on the market. They offer five different roto molded coolers, and recently introduced their soft cooler. I use mine in the outdoors all the time, and at the fire station everyday. We depend heavily on them when on the scene to keep our water cold and take a beating if need be.
Bison coolers are built to size. That means there’s a lot more room in them compared to competitors. They offer hard handles and rope handles. That makes it easy to handle the cooler. The latches on the lid ensure you get a closed seal to keep the inside very cold. Some of the 5 day coolers get a hard vacuum suction on them which makes it very hard to open. Bison offers dual drain plugs on each side of the cooler so you can open the cooler anytime you want.
Bison Coolers are made in the USA. Seems like it’s getting harder and harder to find. That could be part of the reason that Bison can sell the coolers cheaper. They don’t have to be shipped from overseas to the states without sacrificing quality in their products.
In closing, I recommend everyone to do their own homework. If you do, I’m certain that Bison will be your choice. They are simply the best five day cooler on the market. The choice was easy for Pure Instinct. Bison Coolers 100% American Made Quality
- Made in USA
- Thick pressure-injected insulated walls for maximum ice retention
- Two heavy duty rubber latches with cantilever hinge system
- Rubber gasket for sure tight seal
- Locking lid with integrated ruler
- Dual drain plugs provide added convenience
- Full-length durable self-stopping hinges
- Open grab rails provide easy carrying, tie down or for securing cooler
- Custom accessories include lid graphics and more
- Oversized anti-skid rubber feet
- Capacity is true to size
Here is the video of the review! What do you think? What cooler do you use?